Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fun after the Funeral

















































































My Uncle David's funeral was in Kanab, Utah - the most beautiful place in the world. While we were there, it rained like crazy (except for the half hour we were at the cemetery). Our hotel parking lot flooded, which of course the kids thought was so cool. While we were in Kanab, we also got to decorate my Grandma and Grandpa Frost's graves.
On our way home, we stayed at Brian Head. Beautiful! The ride up to Brian Head was amazing. We stopped at Navajo Lake to skip rocks and sit on branches. Then we did some sightseeing at the windy Cedar Breaks Monument. A tourist offered to take our family picture. When we got back to the car, we laughed for about 10 minutes straight over my "Medusa" hair. Classic! I couldn't reproduce that hairdo if I wanted to. That is one family picture that won't be framed and put on the wall!

6 comments:

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Your hair is a CRACK-UP!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! :D

mCat said...

The hair is AWESOME! And I really gotta do Brian Head some time, it looks beautiful. Nice job on pulling a little family vacay with the funeral....

Brena and Jered said...

I thought messy hair was the "IN" thing!!???

jen said...

Sorry about your uncle.

That hair is awesome! Yes, I did have my tongue pierced for a short time. It was one of my weird phases... Could me and Marci be any different?

Thanks for making me feel a lot better about my dirty floor;). Actually it was even worse today. My three year old got into Camden's birthday cake and had it EVERYWHERE. It seriously put me into a depression today. I just couldn't deal with it so we left and went to the park to get out of the mess!

I love your blog!

♥ Michele ♥ said...

Hey Medusa!! I TOTALLY think you should frame that for your wall!!

susan said...

I love your hair- you must be trying to copy mine.
(Sorry about your uncle.)