Sunday, July 25, 2010

End of July Fun

Along with the rest of Utah, we went to the Bees game/fireworks on July 24. Super fun and super crowded! Megan and Derek brough their mitts so they could catch a foul ball. When we were walking in, Megan smiled at a Bees worker who in turn tossed her a genuine Bees ball... She was pretty excited and Derek was pretty jealous!


Derek and Megan ran the bases after the game. Jake with his flip flops wisely chose not to.
Meg with her arm around Jake :)


West Jordan All Stars took 4th place in the State Tournament. A disappointment that Derek got over pretty quickly.
Derek got to pitch in all of the State games
I dropped some cash on cute photos of Derek taken by a sports photographer at the games.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the new backgound! Looks like you all had fun on Saturday:)

Marilyn said...

I also love your new background. Melanie put a new one on for me on the 24th. I am glad you all had a good time on the 24th. I hope things settle down for you now that baseball season is over!

mCat said...

We considered going to the Bee's game Friday night, but after seeing Chloee's melt dowwn with the small fireworks at home, I'm glad we didn't.

And YAY to Derek! That is an awesome acomplishment. Isn't it amazing the kind of confidence and poise the boys show under pressure!

Great post

susan said...

I miss you!!!