Friday, January 8, 2010

Goodbye 2009!

Happy Anniversary to Us! 18 years and counting!!! Thanks to Aunt Mel for coming over and playing with the kiddos while we hung out at The Anniversary Inn and Little America for 4 days. So Fun!!! Christmas was fun...and the Grinch (I won't name any names :) was trying REALLY hard to be nice this year! Meg has pretty much figured out the Santa thing...but she still played along this year just for our fun. We got to spend time with family and friends....Can't ask for more than that! We do wish we could have seen Nedra and Al, but we are always too scared to drive to St. George in the cold and snow. We don't have any good New Year's Eve pictures. Alan and I were the chaperones to a 14-year old party at our house. And the 14-year olds did not want their pictures taken. Luckily the girl Jake likes left at 11:00 so we didn't have to stress about a possible New Year's Eve kiss haha.





























































































































































































5 comments:

mCat said...

I can't believe how your kids have grown!

And I wish those darn teenagers would have let you take their pictures, I'm sure I would have recognized a few faces!

Marci said...

Fun to see all the photos! It looks like it was a good holiday for you all. And I think you should force the teenage photo issue - they will thank you for it someday!! Wouldn't you die to see pictures of the parties we went to when we were that age? :)

And Happy 18th!!!

Banks Family said...

Why is it that those darn tweens have to wear shorts when it is freezing outside. Hope to get together with you guys soon. 4 days without the kids, I bet it was pure heaven!!

Angie LeBaron said...

4 days away? Wow! How fun! I will look forward to that when I have been married 18 years. I am happy to just get one night away...but I am not complaining. Fun pictures and Megan in her ballerina outfit is so pretty. I remember when you had her. That was right when I met you.

Angie LeBaron said...

4 days away? Wow! How fun! I will look forward to that when I have been married 18 years. I am happy to just get one night away...but I am not complaining. Fun pictures and Megan in her ballerina outfit is so pretty. I remember when you had her. That was right when I met you.