Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Megan and more Megan

Here are some random pictures starring Megan! It might seem we favor Megan in our family (The boys probably think we do). But seriously, Megan BEGS to get her picture taken constantly. And she is so stinkin photogenic, I have to post every one. The day we were putting up our tree, Megan came upstairs draped in the Christmas tree skirt and said "Look, I'm Judge Judy!"
Note to the brothers...You too can be the stars of the blog too IF you actually smile and act nice when I'm trying to take your picture. :)





3 comments:

susan said...

Emery is the same way, she will pose for pictures all day. According to Mitch, the camera is the worst invention EVER!

Banks Family said...

She looks so beautiful. We are so happy that she is taking dance with Kara.

jen said...

I must have glanced at your blog the other night because I randomly had a dream about Megan. I vaguely remembered it when I clicked your blog and saw her picture. She's is darling!!!