Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mid March Updates

Meg enjoying Jake's swim practice! (It's a little freaky how Megan sleeps with her eyes partially open, even when I try to close them over and over again) Jake participating in Crazy Hair Day at school
This used to be Derek's very special door hanger - a souvenir from ESPN Sportscenter store in Las Vegas. As you can see, a graffiti artist who shall remain nameless changed "Sportscenter" to "Disney Channel."
Derek working hard at Scouts
Cowgirl Megan at Derek's Blue and Gold Banquet
Meg and her very handsome nail technician

8 comments:

Marilyn said...

You guys have lots of activities to attend! Cute pictures of the kids.
A spit bath is a bath with a bucket of water, a wash cloth, and a bar of soap. I had that kind of bath when I broke my ankle. I know the name sounds gross!

Marci said...

Fun to see the latest happenings with the Peterson Family! You guys always have a lot going on!

See you soon! :)

mCat said...

I will see to it that Alan never hears the END of the nail painting! Who knew he had such skillz?!

Such a cute fam, and now baseball is starting back up, can't wait for those posts!!

Jason said...

Oh how sweet that Megan's daddy paints her nails! She is gorgeous! Good luck with dealing with all the boys that are going to be calling her one day.

Jason said...

ooops it's jen yancey here. that would be a little creepy if it was my husband. i'm logged in as him.

Brena and Jered said...

Fun pictures. I sleep with my eyes open too...and yes it is kind of freaky!

Kate said...

Looks like a great nail technician. I just found your blog and I will definitey be back.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

wow! never knew alan had such talent!!! :)