Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Angel Gracie


Gracie Jean Gledhill
March 20, 2008 - March 2, 2009

Sweet Gracie passed away yesterday. We are so heartbroken for her family. She was loved by so many. Michele and Tom valued every minute they had with her - it showed in their actions, in their words, in their faith, and in their absolute devotion to her.
I will always remember Gracie like she was in these pictures. She loved to listen to us talk at our lunches with the ladies. She loved to watch her mom. Everywhere Michele went, Gracie followed her with those big beautiful eyes of hers.
Gracie fought hard to be here as long as she could. Eleven months does not seem long enough, but look what she did with those eleven months! When I was on Gracie's blog Monday night, it was frozen for a while because of the many Gracie fans who were sharing their love for Gracie and her family. (thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com)
Gracie Girl - you will always have a part of me.

7 comments:

jen said...

Yes, those eyes! I told Marci that even though I never met her in person I feel like she was one of my best little friends. I pictured Kody taking her out on a date one day. Michele had a special way of writing the details of her short life on earth. She had so many fans! I will always think of Gracie when I want to ignore my kids because I'm busy doing something (talking on the phone, making dinner, blogging), & I'll STOP what I'm doing and give them the love and attention they need and want. Her short little life here on earth was a blessing to so many people! She will be missed. I love the pictures you posted!

Marci said...

Oh how we will all miss sweet little Gracie. It is hard to believe she is gone.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

My heart is broken for her and her family!!!! Gracie certainly touched my life and I didn't even know her!!! I rock my girls more often and savor the tiny moments more because of her. I say thanks in my prayers more too!

mCat said...

I'm so sorry for their family! And like Bri - I didn't even know her but she touched my life!
Thank you for posting about her. It was a nice break from some of the drivel I read everywhere else.
xoxoxoxox

Marilyn said...

These two photos of Gracie are especially good. She was a beautiful child. Thanks for letting me know about the trip money and the funeral.

susan said...

I don't know what to say so I'll just donate to her tree. Let me know if you need help with Megan or running your boys around so you can do whatever you need to help the family or go to the funeral.

Gleason's said...

Natalie,
What a fun picture of Michele and Gracie, I am so glad I checked your blog, I love the pictures. I am Michele's Aunt Connie, I remember you and Marci in High School with Michele. Michele is lucky to have such great friends.
Connie Snow Gleason