Saturday, February 21, 2009

Vegas and Valentine's Day

Family picture at the top of the Stratosphere - 109 stories high
The kids at a Globetrotters Game
Alan and Meg
Derek and Hunter after a big game - Their basketball team went undefeated and are now getting ready to compete in a tournament. Yippee...more games! Now there will literally be no break between basketball and baseball.
I found this note in an envelope addressed to "Melanie Powel" in our mailbox without a stamp or an address. Megan told me she put it there so Melanie could have it for Valentine's Day. I took a picture of it before we gave it to Melanie.
Meg and her favorite person in the world...Mel
Meg's Valentine's Day party at school - She was excited to have dad there!
Just a cute picture of Meg
Jake and his dream car
Jake, Meg and Derek at the top of the Stratosphere Hotel in Las Vegas - not a great picture, but that was some view!!! Nat and Alan - celebrating Valentine's Day in style Derek in his own personal heaven, the ESPN Zone store in Vegas (as soon as the camera came out, Megan ran up the stairs as fast as she could in order to get in the picture)

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

These pictures are great. I love the card to "Ant" Melanie and the fact that it was in the mailbox. That is so cute!

mCat said...

Color me GREEN with envy! Vegas right now sounds DE-LIGHT-FUL! And it looks like you all had a great time!

Karen said...

We are going to Vegas tomorrow. I can't wait. Hopefully I will take some pictures, Susan is my photographer and she won't be there. Nick and Ben want to see the Globetrotters really bad. Were they in Salt Lake? I miss Megan and her cute little notes!

susan said...

The ESPN zone?! I have to make sure my boys never go in there- we would never get out.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

looks like a lot of fun guys!!!