Thursday, February 5, 2009

January stuff

Derek and Matthew and the favorite scout leaders, Mike and Lois Mortensen
Derek earned his Webelos badge (Thanks to the Mortensens)
Derek pinning mom after he got his Webelo badge (This mom didn't do anything to deserve the "mom" pin - I'm kinda lazy when it comes to scout stuff) However, I did let him pin me for all of the other many things I do for Derek on a daily basis (haha)
I like my neighbors so much that we go out to dinner to catch up. I guess it would be just as easy to walk outside and say "Hey" but not as fun.
Taco dressed up in a Hannah Montana outfit - It must have been a slow day that day.
Meg and Alan
The cheering section at Derek's basketball game
Meggie went to the funnest birthday party where they painted her face and did her hair in the cutest updo.
Meg at Taryn's party (She is in the front right)
Well it's basketball season again. There's our Derek "Lucky 13" going after the ball. Derek is also "Lucky 13" in baseball.
We got to visit with my 90-year old Grandpa McKell while the kids where off track. This sweet grandpa of mine is now recovering from being kicked and thrown by one of his ungrateful cows. He is recovering well and continues to keep his amazing positive attitude about everything that happens to him!

5 comments:

mCat said...

I love your family pictures! I think every time I see the kids they are getting older and older. That means I'm older...... ick!

Marci said...

It is fun to catch up! I love the idea of a whole month summary in a post. I may be copying you on that one! You always have good ideas. :)

♥ Michele ♥ said...

WHAT? You have OTHER friends? And I thought Marci, Amber and I were the only ones. Well, I'm off to cry now.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

You have had a BUSY January!!!! What fun!!!! :)

susan said...

Mitchell is #13 too!