Thursday, October 9, 2008

OK - We finally started a blog! I'm really doing this so Marci will be my BFF, but it will be fun to keep track of my amazing kids and all of their adventures. Since all I know how to do is post a comment and maybe a picture or two...this blog will look like the boring template that it is because I don't know how to make it cute. If anyone wants to volunteer to come over and make our blog look fabulous...please....help....
P.S...This computer thinks anyone who posts is Jake. FYI, sometimes it will be Jake but most of the time it will be me, Natalie.

1 comment:

Marci said...

Yay!!!! You have a blog!!! I am so excited for you. You are right, you do need a place to keep track of your amazing kids and all of their adventures. Sorry I kept bugging you, but it finally paid off! ;)