Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Jake's million dollar smile


Well that smile didn't actually cost a million dollars...it has just seemed like it! Jake was pretty excited to get his braces off today. He couldn't stop smiling all day. He has a permanent retainer that you can't even see without really looking for it. Times have changed! Permanent retainers weren't invented in our day. At least we don't have to worry about accidentally throwing it away at McDonald's...remember that little incident Mom????

3 comments:

Marci said...

Jake is looking great! What an awesome smile. So handsome!

mCat said...

Love the smile and the permanent retainer. My boys had one for the lower teeth, but not the uppers. I am still trying to get my 3 grand back from Corbin for not wearing his and letting his teeth go right back to crooked. I think I should sue for that don't you?

Marilyn said...

Cute Jake! His teeth look wonderful. You know, I can't remember the retainer incident at McDonald's. I do remember the wire going across your front teeth in the picture of you as Patriot of the Month. My internet has been down, so I am slow responding to this handsome young man.