Thursday, December 4, 2008

School pictures and rooftop fun

Jake and Derek helped put up Christmas lights this year. I held my breath the whole time they were up there. This was a big deal for Derek...he is really afraid of heights!

Jake hanging lights....Hey, isn't it December? Where are your pants young man???

Meg's school pic. The last thing I told her before she left for school that day was "MEGAN, TAKE OFF YOU JACKET AS SOON AS YOU GET TO SCHOOL...DO NOT WEAR THE CHEETAH JACKET FOR YOUR PICTURES!!! She had a lovely green shirt on underneath that favorite jacket of hers. Oh well, this picture is so Megan! Miss Obedient!

Derek's school pic

Jake's school pic

7 comments:

mCat said...

Oh my GOSH! Where has the time gone? They are all SO grown up.....
you know that means we're old. Okay, not you, but me....

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

Wow! they really have grown up!! Okay that totally cracks me up that Megan didn't take off the jacket!!! I could SO see Alivia doing that someday!! cuz yeah she's pretty obedient too ;)

♥ Michele ♥ said...

What cuties!!! Your kids are getting SO big!! That is classic about Megan. That is for sure something that Callie would do. Jake looks a lot like you.

susan said...

Mitchell did the same thing last year with his jacket. She is so cute that I wouldn't even have noticed if you didn't point it out. I can't believe your boys were on the roof. I would have had a heart attack!

jen said...

WOW! Your kids have changed and grown up so much since I saw them last. I remember cute Jake at Kade's 1 year old birthday party. Cute family!

Marci said...

Cute school photos! Love them! I can't believe how old they are getting. Which means we are getting old too. And that is great that your boys help put up Christmas lights. Robb has boycotted lights at our house. Bah humbug!

Karen said...

I miss Megan! Can she come over again when she is off track?